Sound Haven Learning Center is south-central Wisconsin’s prime venue for unique wedding and group events, business meetings, conferences and training, and adult education focused on personal or spiritual growth and relaxation.
Weddings in this spacious venue will create exceptional memories forever. Newly renovated, elegant stained glass windows, and state-of-the-art audio amenities combine character and charm with contemporary details.
For more information about Event Hosting, visit Special Events by Sound Haven.
Our Venue is Great For:
- One-of-a-Kind Private Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Corporate Events
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Family Reunions
- Conferences/Meetings/Training Sessions /Community Support Groups
- Creative Retreats – Scrapbooking, Quilting etc.
We invite you to call us at 920.945.0092 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information regarding pricing for your private event at Sound Haven.
- Gathering Room – This is a lovely space with lots of natural light and unique décor to accommodate your special event such as: Wedding & Baby Shower, Birthday Party, Graduation Party, Baptism/Dedication Party, Quilting/Scrapbooking/Card Players club, etc.
Accommodations include a 8’ Harvest table for serving, 5 square tables and chairs, (additional tables may be brought in as needed), buffet, and kitchen/counter space. Food is to be catered and brought into the space; no cooking/baking is allowed onsite. Refrigerator is available.
- Classroom – Contemporary décor meets historical setting. Conduct your next meeting, silent auction, social gathering or crafting event, in this modern yet timeless classroom.
- Sound Sanctuary – Nostalgic and sensational views of a 100 year old church surround your event. This is a memorable setting for your guest lecture, business meeting, or to provide musical entertainment for your employees, clients, family or friends. Formal dining arrangements can accommodate up to 100. Note: The pews are a focal point of this beautiful room, and are secured to the floor. Please plan accordingly when devising your event floor plan. Upholstered chairs and banquet tables can be arranged utilizing the remaining open floor space.
For information contact Laurie, at 920-945-0092, or email us at email@example.com.